WoW vs. FFXIV & Should streamers get preferential treatment | PREPARED: Classic TBC Podcast #18
Subscribe & Listen:
Shownotes / Links:
- Feral druid dps going up: https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/1008/#boss=651&sample=7
- Sno shiv mechanic vs. evasion: https://clips.twitch.tv/TsundereBenevolentCurryKeyboardCat-AzuK_lL6IoykqOzW
- The ‘2’ Ring: https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/obll9q/how_is_this_ring_specifically_obtained_and_why/
- LFG add on: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/lfg-group-finder-bulletin-board-tbc/screenshots
- Ironforge server data stats: https://ironforge.pro/population/tbc/
- Asmongold’s stream sniper runs away in FFXIV: https://clips.twitch.tv/RelatedInnocentAdminCharlietheUnicorn-veorhenvlSbJpvfw
- 0:00:00 – Intro
- 0:02:25 – Zirene returns to pvp & pvp talk
- 0:09:46 – Feral druid dps ranks are going up
- 0:11:56 – Paladin tanking is reaaaally easy
- 0:18:52 – Zirene’s new warrior strategy copium
- 0:29:40 – Side topic: Rogue shiv mechanics vs evasion
- 0:31:24 – Will people care about p2 speedrunning?
- 0:36:50 – Could Blizzard make WoW players care/connect with their character more?
- 0:47:01 – Hot take: Some retail WoW ideas would be good in classic (if done correctly)
- 0:52:35 – Rogue support group session
- 0:56:18 – How was the BG horde vs. horde test?
- 1:02:43 – Kromcrush, Blaumeux, Herod alliance are mass transferring
- 1:10:02 – Final Fantasy vs. WoW
- 1:14:27 – Should streamers get preferential treatment?
- 1:24:53 – What would a Blizzard partner program look like?
- 1:26:39 – Riot could release the first real WoW killer
- 1:36:28 – Sno’s idea of fun in League of Legends